Thursday, February 25, 2010

Green with Envy...

I have long been a fan of Army Green clothing...especially Army fatigued tops, jackets, and pants! I actually own a pair of real fatigue pants that I had tailored into a pair of knee-length shorts to be worn with a crisp white tank top or t-shirt! You would be surprised the compliments received! As I prepare my wardrobe for Spring and Summer, I couldn't help but smile knowing that green is back...army green to be exact!!!
Left...Left...Left-Right-Left...remember the cadence?
Beyonce is Fierce in green as she sits courtside at the Lakers game last night! I do want these pants and the jacket is to die for...CRAZINESS!!

Kim Kardashian pairs her favorite 7FAM jeggins with a green
jacket and Hermes bag as she cheers for her man, Reggie Bush!

Military inspired clothing...CRAZINESS!!!






1 comment:

  1. This green has been a staple in my wardrobe for as long as I can remember. I never let it go...I knew it was comin' back! (1996)My very first fashion show, I did ten coodinating pieces in various shades of camou green. It's understated and still allows itself to be bold when rocked the right way. My fave green next to emerald.

    ReplyDelete