Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Splurge vs Steal...


For as long as I can remember, I have always longed for everything big and bold. Handbags, bangles, towering stilettos, etc. And this season is no different. I truly do lust for the over sized Hermes Birkin bag that you often see Kim Kardashian and Victoria Beckham carrying, but with a price tag of $11,00...I doubt that I will be purchasing one anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, I am definitely open to receiving one as a gift...smiling.




Thankfully, one of my favorite designers has designed a similar style at a reasonable price. The Michael Kors Hamilton Tote is a near duplicate and definitely worth the price. Offered in three classic colors, Vanilla, Cognac and Navy Blue, you will probably decide to buy at least two. Spring 2010 is all about over sized accessories and this is one bag that you will carry through spring and into the summer months!




$298 and on back order until March 12




$298 Available Today1




















No comments:

Post a Comment