Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blank Denim Cargos...

I am completely and utterly obsessed with the Blank Denim Skinny Cargo! I own them in Slate, Black, and Army Green...I know, but I can't emphasize enough how amazing these pants are! So, when I came across them in the gorgeous Snow White color I had to purchase and post about them, AGAIN! From work to happy hour, these pants are pure perfection. The inseam zipper(from ankle to knee) detailing and the perfectly placed cargo pockets make these pants trend savvy and stylishly sassy. The forgiving and ever so soft material keeps everything tucked in its place and the rear pockets are designed to accentuate your derriere in a way that is inexplicable! Paired with stilettos or flats, these are my go to pants for any season! But, there is just something classic about the crisp and cleanness of them in white...heaven in heels and perfect for S/S 2011...and beyond! Trust me, you will wear these with and for everything!








No comments:

Post a Comment