Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CARRERA


I am a self-proclaimed sunglasses fanatic and this S/S season...not only for the style factor, but because I must wear sunglasses when the sun is out...I have fallen head over heels for Carrerra's Aviator Style Sunglasses. Perfectly designed for just about every face shape(oval, round, heart, square), these sunnies are show stoppers. Available in a fantastic array of colors, you will definitely find your perfect pair. Sensitivity to light and need extra UV protection? No need to worry because Carrera offers polarized lenses for those fashionistas, like me, that require a little extra! I have already ordered two pair...what are you waiting on? :-)


Carrera Endurance SunglassesCarrera Champion Sunglasses

Available are amazing shops like Shopbop and Sunglass Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment