Monday, March 28, 2011

Paula Bianco Infinity Scarf...

I am definitely an accessories kind of girl and when the circle scarf became the trend, I was in heaven! Worn more ways than you can image...although my personal favorite is the simple double loop...this scarf is the perfect accent to jazz up any simple outfit! I have several scarves, but I continuously reach for my two infinitiy scarves when I feel like my outfit needs a little "umph"!

Here,  Kim Kardashian sports the new Paula Bianco Mixed Weave Infinity Scarf in Olive which is available for Pre-Order at Boutique To You. Olive green is a neutral color that will be an active part of your wardrobe for seasons to come.
Paula Bianco Mixed Weave Infinity Scarf in Olive - PREORDER
Picture courtesy of  boutiquetoyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment