Thursday, October 13, 2011

BLEULAB DENIM

"2-for-1" is like gold to a fashionista, so when Bluelab designed the amazingly stylish reversible jeans I was in heaven. And not that they have introduced colored denim to their line there really is absolutely no reason not to splurge on a single pair of jeans...heck, you are getting to great pairs for the price of one!

With two different shades, they are available in Electric Green, Shocking Pink, Orange Melon, Azure and Iris....I am stressing on which pair I want more! My favorite colors are blue and green, but since I already own(and love) JBrand's blue, I am really leaning towards the Electric Green! But then again, you really can't go wrong with the Iris(deep purple-ish) pair!

combo coated e1318336118371 The New Bleulab Denim POP Colours!

combo uncoated e1318336130332 The New Bleulab Denim POP Colours!

What do yo think?

No comments:

Post a Comment