Saturday, September 29, 2012

CAMOFLAUGE CUTIE




One of the craziest things about me is that I am probably a living breathing female oxymoron...a "girlie tomboy"... because I absolutely LOVE everything girlie and prissy from high heels and make-up to getting my hair and nails done. But, what most don't know is that I am equally passionate about all things consider "boyish" from sports(I played basketball, volleyball, ran track, and played softball for a hot second) to working out! So, it is only natural for me to gravitate towards fashion pieces that perfectly match those two worlds...CAMOUFLAGE! Worn correctly(feminine fit), camo is an ideal staple piece that can be rocked in so many different ways...from casual chic to uptown sass! Pick up a pair of fitted camo pants and then swing by the surplus store for a certified jacket! Trust me, you will find yourself reaching for one or the other time and time again!  


No comments:

Post a Comment