Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SheInside


I am always on the lookout for new and exciting deals, boutiques, and online shops that offer pieces that you can't  find every where and/or on everyone, so when I came across SheInside I was bursting with excitement and couldn't wait to share!

One of the first things that drew me to SheInside was its array of fashion forward sweatshirts. As one that is always cold and in need of either a jacket or sweater, I couldn't help but fall in love with these more stylish options to keeping warm!
Black FU DOUBLE CK Print Boyfrined Pullover Sweatshirt picturesWhite FU DOUBLE CK Print Boyfriend Pullover Sweatshirt picturesBlack Round Neck Long Sleeve Lion Print Sweatshirt picturesGrey Asymmetric Triangle Sexy Mouth High-Low Pullover Sweatshirt pictures

Still in love with and in need of options for keeping warm? The variety of jackets and outerwear is out right amazing and like nothing you will find on a routine trip to the mall.



Up next, I clicked on over to Bottoms and my love for this online shop continued to grow.


Probably one of the most difficult pieces for my to find for my closet are Tops and Tees...I don't know why it seems that I can never find the right one!

We all know the importance of Accessories when pulling an outfit together.



So much more to shopping to be done on SheInside and I will be sure to keep you posted and to share my looks with you!!!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always, stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

5 comments:

  1. holy cow bells, this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiling..."holy cow bells"...I will definitely be using this expression!

      Delete
  2. I am not a big online shopper but from what I see on SheInside .. I will be doing a lot of shopping from the comfort of my chair .. Love the store !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said the same thing about this site when I came across it! Fashion Forward and Budget Friendly pieces from the comfort of my own home...can't beat that!

      Delete
  3. Love the shirts and accessories- CDkelley

    ReplyDelete