Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lazy Boyfriend Blues



I'm Wearing:
Old Navy Pocket Tee
Gap Boyfriend Jeans
ShoeMint Romy Lace-up Sandals
Zales Sapphaire Birthstone Ring(old)
Tiffany & Co. "I Love You" necklace(gift from hubby)








With today's over cast and the fact that our house is still under reconstruction, I just didn't really feel like getting dressed today...oh, who am I kidding, I couldn't get "dressed" becasue my closet is literally under plastic and I am doing good just to find something to slip into everyday. So, I pulled out my trusty boyfriend jeans, threw on a slouchy t-shirt, laced up these beyond comfortable ShoeMint sandals, miniumal make-up(mascara is always a must to give that "awake" look) and headed out the door...hence today's post title "Lazy Boyfriend Blues"

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy

No comments:

Post a Comment