Monday, August 19, 2013

Mustard Maxi

I'm Wearing:
Target Tank(old)
Leap of Style Skirt(see below)
Tory Burch Sandals
Zara Leather Tote Bag
GiGi New York Mustard and Gold Bangle
Jared's Gold Chain Bracelets
House of Dereon Sunnies
 
 
 

 


 
I had the pleasure of meeting and now working with a pretty amazing new designer that is sure to make style waves here in Houston and beyond and this free flowing maxi skirt is one of her original designs and I am literally obsessed...you have no idea! Available in just about any color you could imagine, I couldn't help but ask for this mustard color...AND I ordered in emerald green, cobalt blue, and white! What can I say...my momma taught me well..."If you like it, get it in every color"...and I have seriously lived by this motto!
 
Check out up and coming designer Karissa Lindsay of Leap of Style and tell her that Darnel sent you!
 
Karissa Lindsay fell in love with printed clothing while in middle school. In fact her first design was a pair of cloud printed pants that made quite the impression at her locker their first day out. And from there a star was born...well not exactly. Karissa strayed from her dream of being a designer for years, but after gaining a renewed sense of purpose brought on by her growing relationship with Christ, she took a leap of faith and created a small collection of uniquely printed apparel. This collection of shorts, skirts, pants, and dresses are for the woman looking to make a bold statement in her wardrobe. Each piece speaks to this Houston-based designer's love of ethnic prints, from the sari fabrics of India to the Ankara wax prints native to West African countries. The styles are fresh with the occasional nod to vintage styling, but the shapes are always simple to allow the prints to do the talking. Each piece is designed to enhance the female figure and evoke a sense of bold "I-too-can-take-on-the-world" confidence in the wearer. 
 
Email me @ declarationsconsulting@gmail.com or comment below to order!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment