Tuesday, September 24, 2013

UGGS are a MUST!

 
Happy Tuesday Dolls!
One of my fashion guilty pleasures is my love affair with UGGS! Truly, there is not shoe more comfortable and easy to wear during the cooler months than these beauties. I definitely prefer them in tall and love wearing them with leggings, jeggings, or jeans tucked inside. Uggs are perfect for movie nights, running errands, and sporting events...especially for someone like me that is ALWAYS cold and in search of warmth! These beauties were a birthday gift from my hubby and I absolutely can't wait for the temps to drop so I can rock them!
What is your fashion guilty pleasure for warmer months?
 
Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment