Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mixing Gray

I'm Wearing:
Karmoloop Jumpsuit (old)
BB Dakota Jacket(old)
Aldo Jelly Sandals (old)








Happy Thursday Dolls!

First, let me apologies for not posting this look on yesterday as I thought I had done(way too much going on I guess)
With yesterday's temps, I was in a definite casual mood and mixing up the grays in preparation for cooler temps(that showed up this morning) hit the spot!  On a different note, I decide to go back to my trademark hair color...Jet Black...because there is just something about the contrast of my skin tone to the over emphasized black in Jet Black that seems to compliment each other!
The temps have finally fallen and it is definitely starting to feel like Fall...over sized sweaters and tall boots become the norm and I am so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment