Friday, May 30, 2014

Darnel's Desire of the Week









Happy Friday Dolls!
Why is it that short work weeks seem to drag on and on???

Any who, if you know me then you know that without a doubt, I am ALWAYS cold which means my love affair with joggers, sweats, sweaters, jackets, blazers, etc...is very passionate! So, when I came across SOSORELLA  online and clicked on the Hate You 2 sweatsuit I was in love! You can see the endless possibilities with this look? Wear the complete set, sport just the sweatshirt with a pair of fitted jeans, slip on a fitted tank and rock the sweat pants, rock with heels for a night out, flats for running errands, pull on your UGGS for lounging around the house or catching a flight! Needless to say, the HATE YOU 2 suite is a must have for me! Sizes are limited considering this was available last season(better late than never, right?) so you might want to scoop yours now and save to rock later! 

-Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment