Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Weekend



I'm Wearing:
Khols Bikini (option1) (option2)
Michael Kors Sunnies (option) (option2
Silk Scarf (random boutique find) (option) (option2)
Pure Ice Nail Polish (option) (option2)
Indique Pure Wavy Studio Fishnet Extentions



















 Happy Tuesday Dolls! 

This past weekend was definitely one for the books and I am so glad the hubby and I got a chance to make the most of our time off! We made the 3 hour trip to Louisiana to spend the weekend with my side of the family and we had the absolute BEST time! relaxing by the pool, watching the kiddos enjoy themselves, fishing(I literally have about 30+ bites all over that itch like crazy), grown folk conversation and tons of laughter! Memories were made this weekend! 
What did you do?


Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment