Friday, October 23, 2009

Me, You, Glamour Magazine and Saks Fifth Avenue



As a Glambassador for Glamour Magazine, I get access to great deals and steals that I can share will all of my fashionable friends...YOU!!! This time around...we can both win!!! http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid28107304001?bclid=27591978001&bctid=28109222001


Take the GLAMOUR Reader Panel Challenge!!!


IF I WIN, YOU could WIN!!!!!!! I am tied for 19th place & we are all only a few people away from Winning!!! I REALLY want to win thissss! :)

HERE'S HOW:


join Glamour's Reader Panel, Glamspotters


1)fill out info

2)select my name, V. Darnel Duckens, in the drop down menu @ bottom.

3) taaadaaa DONE!

4) please let me know if you decided to Support me in this b/c I will then add your name to the list!!! ♥

The Glambassador, ME, who gets the most people to sign up for our Reader Panel will win a $500 Saks Fifth Avenue gift card.

EVERY person who registers through the WINNING Glambassador( ME!) will be automatically entered in a drawing to win a $250 Saks Fifth Avenue gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment