Friday, October 23, 2009

Style from a Stylist...








Stylist to the Kardashian Klan and the Daily 10 Divas, Monica Rose, is definitely a stylist and style siren to be reckoned with. Here, with her assistant, she rocks the ever so trendy and comfortable over-the-knee boot by Aldo Shoes.


Fashionistas, if you haven't invested in a pair for OTK boots, then I have to scream...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON? This trend is great for everything from every day to a night on the town!!!


Trust me...OTK boots will make any outfit stylish! For example, I threw on a black and white tunic, black leggings, and a pair or OTK boots the other day and was flooded with compliments during two fashion meetings...I am definitely working on a second...who am I kidding...make that the third pair...shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment