Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl 2010

Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints as they are now the NFL Champs. I must admit, I was pulling for the Colts but am please that New Orleans has something to stand up and cheer for...the city definitely deserves it!!

Now, let's take a glance at a few of the fashion forward stars of the game....As usual, the celebrities were in full force as the Super Bowl took over Miami! Here are a few looks...From always fashion forward Kim Kardashian to a singing sirens Jennifer Lopez, Queen Latifah and Carrie Underwood!

I am already getting excited about Super Bowl 45 hitting the city of Dallas in 2011...I am planning on being in attendance!!!

Kim Kardashian supported her championship man, Reggie Bush, in 7FAM denim jeggings (I love these pants and rock them all the time), Christian Louboutin heels and Hermes bag! Absolutely flawless...this is the perfect attire for a sporting event!!!


Jennifer Lopez killed it in a perfectly fitted Herve Leger dress and Jimmy Choo heels!

Queen Latifah opened the game, but I can't find any nice words to say about this outfit because the slouchy jeans pulled away from the sweet blazer and flawless make-up.


Carrie Underwood rocked the "Star Spangles Banner" this Rock & Republic Cary Leather Jacket, but I think the jeans and white shoes definitely took away from the style of the jacket.






















Kim Kardashian in 7FAM denim jeggings, Christian Louboutins, and Hermes bag







1 comment:

  1. I def agree,Queen La would have looked great had she wore a pair of jeans that fit! Tighter I mean, expecially in the crotch area, It looked really sloppy and thrown together. Shame on her stylist and if she did this to her self that's even worse! As for our Country Songstress Miss Carrie Baby! It was white on white on white on white..Spare me my life Carrie! She would have done so much better had she broke the color scheme, I think If she had to do a trouser she should have wore a navy colored slacks a red tank and a red platform stiletto,keeping the patriotic theme would have been a better look. This would have def made her jacket pop and be the focal point of her look! I must admit her jacket was Everything!

    ReplyDelete