Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Style Splurge..




OK, so I have been lusting over this structured shoulder top that Kim Kardashian sported while making the rounds in Miami during Super Bowel weekend. Yes, I have been searching this long! Any who, I FINALLY found this light weight sweater...perfect for Spring and definitely wearable once Fall rolls back around! Paired with skinny jeans or leggings, this top is more than worth it!
WOW...@ www.Intermix.com, this gorgeous top is no longer available. Just yesterday, you could have purchased this top at a fraction of the original price! Just goes to show you...if you find an unbelievable deal, you gotta jump on it before the next fashionista scoops it up!
Smiling...Don't hate me, but I scooped up both for less than half the price of one original! How? "I'll never tell..." Just kidding...I will definitely let you in on my shopping secret one day...
stay tuned!
Up next on my shopping/must have list? This "to die for' Report Signature Fairfax Over-The-Knee Boots! I am definitely on the prowl for the moment these beauties hit the SALE mark!!! I have truly been lusting from them for just about a year now! Trust me, if you didn't invest in a pair, go ahead because OTK boots are definitely in for F/W 2010! Trust me! Hmmm...now to get my husband to order me a pair without paying attention to the price tag...size 7.5...*wink* LoL!

No comments:

Post a Comment