Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Harem Pants

I have a long lasting love of harem pants and harem styled jumpsuits! There truly is something about the sexy, but casualness of this style. And, they definitely look good on just about any figure. For day, add a fitting tank top and flat gladiator sandals. For evening, spice it up with bangles and sky high heels! In both olive green and black, these Arden B pants are clearly worth the price because you will LIVE in these pants...out shopping or watching a movie to dinner and dancing, these will be the pants you pull from your closet every time you want a change from sliding into jeans or leggings!



I must admit, my adoring husband is definitely going to kill me once these arrive on our doorstep! But, like he always says, "I know you shop, but I love that you shop smart and look good when we step out!" So, why shouldn't I scoop up two pair of pants that I will wear over and over again! LoL!


No comments:

Post a Comment