Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MissKerriBaby...

O.Kay, I can't say I am the biggest Kerri Hilson fan...especially with her having dissed Beyonce so strongly and all...but style and fashion is completely blind to hating! Monica Rose, Kardahsian Klan's personal stylist, definitely worked this chic outfit that Ms. Hilson wore the the premier of "Takers".
What truly caught my eye, and my sense of sensible style, were the nude platform heels. At first glance, they truly do resemble either Christian Louboutin or Brian Atwood heels...but upon further investigation, I am please to say that these babies are from Aldos! Yes, stars understand the importance of budget-friendly investments.


I actually have this shoe, DESTIME, in Black and Taupe(Bone Misc.)! Don't get me started on the compliments I have received with each wear. Not to mention they are actually an unbelievable comfortable stiletto! Trust me, you will definitely want to scoop up a couple of pairs. My advice? Definitely buy the black and red...every fashonista needs the a perfect pair of black and red heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment