Monday, February 7, 2011

Sugar Free Never Tasted So Good...


As you know, me two loves in life have always been Fashion and Fitness! So, this post is dedicated to Fitness...with a bit of Fashion mixed in!.
I have been fashionably honored to have be chosen as a Glambassador for Houston, 2nd year, and 2011 is destined to be awesome! Well, last week I came home to a nice size box with three packs of Trident gum inside...for myself and obviously to share...and excited me over came me! My first assignment as 2011 Glambassador had arrived!
Upon ripping open each package, I was blissfully surprised at the delicious-ness of each of the 3 sugar-free flavors...Hence my title "Sugar Free Never Tasted So Good"! Needless to say, I quickly gave away package after package in order to obtain reviews to solidify my own personal opinion.
The people have spoken and Trident has won them over! The flavoring is absolutely amazing and the "chew" is beyond soft. I'll admit, the flavor may not last as long as desired, but I will definitely be carrying around Trident from now on!
Try it for yourself and let me know what you think!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment