Monday, February 7, 2011

Shoe-gasam....

It has been WAY TOO LONG since I posted, but there is absolutely no better way to come back than with a little shoe fashion!!!
Standing a mere 5'2", I have a long standing relationship with my heels...the higher the better! But, sometimes walking in heels can be a daunting task that takes practice, skill, and patience! Thank the heavens for the re-introduction of platforms!!!
I am loving, as I own them in four colors, these perfectly designed and uber comfortable DESTIME platforms by Aldo Shoes. Available in an array of colors, you absolutely CAN'T go wrong with investing in these gorgeous outfit makers!!! With their sturdy platform and 5' stiletto heel, you are sure to command attention and steal the scene when you step out in these!
Worn with skinny jeans, leggings, skirts, and/or dresses, YOU must own at least two pair in your own staple colors! I jump on the platform band wagon with these in BLACK and have worn them with just about everything in my closet! You will 2! I followed my first purchase with another, in taupe. And shortly after, I fell victim to the RED and then the BONE SUEDE(kind of an animal print).



Destime(Red)
$90
Sale: $65
Destime(Bone Suede)
$90


1 comment: