Sunday, May 29, 2011

K-Dash Leopard Blazer

I will admit, the Kardashian Klan(due to Monica Rose) have become fashion icons in their own right, so it is only befitting that their clothing line for QVC be a major hit.

This seasons line boast on piece that I absolutely could NOT pass on...Leopard Blazer! Available in this grey color and the original cream(on back order), they are more than worth the $89 price tag. Honestly, hav actively been on the hunt for for a leopard print blazer for months to no luck, so when I came across this one I ordered both without second guessing! I am more that pleased that I followed my fashion-first mind!

Upon arrival, I ripped open the box and was surprising astonished at the detailing on the back, the thickness(perfect for summer nights and even into the fall) an the overall sassiness of this boyfriend blazer. When I slipped it on, the outfit ideas became endless...paired with a romper for date night or over a long tank and jeggings or even this a pair of shorts and heels, this jacket is sure to steal the show and become your go-to accent pieces for seasons to come.




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment