Monday, June 20, 2011

Current Elliott


I am obsessed with moto style jeans...I own both pair of the 7FAM moto jeggings from seasons ago and I still wear/love them today! So, when I came across this picture of Kim Kardashian out and about with fiancé Kris Humphries, my love affair was ignited all over again. Kim is effortless and simply stylish in the Current Elliott Engine Jeans with a casual button down by Elizabeth and James. Accessorized with Christian Louboutin Maggie pumps and a bold colored Hémes Birkin bag, the soon-to-be Mrs. Humphries looks amazing. Since I've yet to see theses zipper jeggings on any other starlet, I am positive that the remaining jeans will sell out quickly. Available in sizes 23 at Singer22.com, you can purchase these regularly priced, $230, beauties for $87. For an even better price and more size selctions, you can order these to-die-for cropped zipper jeans from The Outnet(my site of choice) for $80. Sold out on Revolve Clothing and near regular price everywhere else, Singer22 or The Outnet are ur best options to owning the H-O-T pants...order now and have them for your July 4th weekend celebrations!

Oh, did I mention that I'm loving the new haircut and more casual everyday vibe the newly engaged reality personality is sporting these days. Love is definitely agreeing with her.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment