Friday, September 9, 2011

Splurge vs Steal

I fell head-over-heels(pun intended) for this towering Giuseppe Zanotti Rafia Platform wedge when it was first photographed on the now Mrs. Kim Kardashian-Humphries as she left her LA open. Then, I came across this picture of Natasha Alam showcasing an army green pair while shoe shopping and Tamarea Eccelstone paired hers with a matching romper. But the hefty mortgage payment price tag, is not one that I can afford so I filed it under "Some Day"!.

Giuseppe Zanotti Rafia Platform Wedge Sandals PhotographGiuseppe Zanotti Rafia Platform Wedge Sandals PhotographGiuseppe Zanotti Rafia Platform Wedge Sandals PhotographGiuseppe Zanotti Rafia Platform Wedge Sandals Photograph
pictures courtsey of http://www.coolspotters.com/

UNTIL...I came across a near exact replica, Now N Then, on Heels.com! With the $89 price tag, I was definitely in shoe heaven! Available in tan or a denim blue, these are on there way to me as we speak! Sold out in my normal 7.5, I decided to take a risk and order the 8 and figured I will use an insert to balance out the difference. One of my favorite features from Heels.com is that every shoe comes with pictures from every angle AND a short video of what the shoe actually looks like on..Check out the "Now N Then" wedge in action...




No comments:

Post a Comment