Thursday, January 19, 2012

Splurge vs Steal

 I have a fashionably fierce fetish for animal print shoes, so when I came across these TO-DIE-FOR Rachel Zoe Kelsey wedge on Piperlime I was in love...with the shoe, but not the price tag!

Rachel Zoe Kelsey
$425

On a whim, I decided to take a glance at one of my favorite on-stop on-line shoe shops and found a much more budget friendly alternative. Steve Madden's Kloudd-Natural Snake wedge is a perfect choice for those not desiring to spend a car payment for one item. Needless to say, you will live in these come Spring and Summer as they are right on trend with the wedge sensation sweeping the streets, but with it's neutral pattern, they can be worn to spruce up any outfit...day or night 
Steve Madden Kloudd
$99


One thing I adore about Heels is the vidoes they provide which gives you a real-life idea of what the shoe will look like on...Shoe Genious, isn't it! Take a look: