Thursday, January 12, 2012

Burberry Prorsum Boots...I DIE

Let me just say this: My love affair with boots is completely insatiable and I don't really care! So, with that said, when I came across the Burberry Prorsum Sherling Buckle Boots(tall and short) I knew that would become a fixture in my closet during the colder months. Searching High and Low, I found them(considering they are nearly completely sold out) and pull them out at every chance. Any who, I came across these pictures of the Kardashian sisters rocking the taller versions and I felt compelled to share them with you!

Kardashian Sisters 2010-10-07 - spotted in Tribeca, New York

celebrity boots fashion

Khloe Kardashian Odom  prefers the more "undone" way of rocking these insanely HOT Burberry boots...

...while Kim Kardashian prefers the more "pulled together" look!
Out in LA October 28, 2011Out Shopping in Beverly Hills March 17,2011Shopping in Dallas January 4, 2012
Kim Kardashian and Burberry Aviator Shearling Platform Boots Photograph


Personally, I am partial to the way the Kim wears hers, but either way, "undone" or "pull together" these buckle boots are definite outfit makes and sure to turn heads! Oh and did I mention...these are the warmest and most comfortable 5" heeled boots ever!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awsome article and right to the point. I am not sure if this is actually the best place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where to hire some professional writers? Thank you :)
    JT ER2 Pump Paintball Gun + Paintballs + Co2 Kit - Clear

    ReplyDelete