Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Maxed Out

As I prepare for a weekend away with my boyfriend, a big time first for me, I can't help but to think about the pieces that make weekend get-a-ways casually stress free but stylish at the same time. I begin to write out my packing list, a must do for an over packer like me, my mind wanders off to my favorite spring and summer time neccessity...pieces that can easily transition from day to night with a simple change. Despite my external desire to switch-it-up, my internal fashion fire keeps bringing me back to the ever stylishly savvy maxi!

Be it  solid color,  floral,  or printed, the maxi dress is a MUST HAVE for every fashionista. There is absolutely no more universally flattering and effortlessly stylish piece than the maxi. From a day of running errands or sight seeing to dinner and dancing, the maxi is the perfect packing essential. During the day, pair with flats, minimal jewelry, and an oversized tote for a carefree day of style. As the sun sets, add stacked bangles, switch to a clutch, and step into a pair of wedges. 

From Ciara's classic black to Kim and LaLa's stripes to Evelyn and J.Lo's prints...maxi dresses are the perfect go-to warm weather essential for effortlessly comfortable style on the go!


Flattering? The jury is still out on the striped maxi dress Kim Kardashian wore out in Los Angeles yesterday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment