Saturday, September 22, 2012

September Beauty Box 5

Awww, the love of everything fashionably fierce and stunningly gorgeous is all wrapped up in the month of September! So, when I opened my mailbox the other day to see the gorgeous blue(not Tiffany's...this time) box from my monthly beauty supplier, Beauty Box 5, I couldn't help but smile and get excited!



The box alone makes you feel fierce and savvy!

Perfectly wrapped for instant travel

Here are the goodies

OK, seriously Beauty Box 5 must have been reading my mind because I was just talking about needing to learn how to apply lashes and...this month I received my own set of set of Natural False Lashes by HollyRen. Keeping with making my eyes pop, there is a sample eye color(the round item in the middle) from Silence. Up next, a sample of  NU.ME Hydrading Shampoo.  As the temps begin to drop we are all looking for a new lip color to add a little spice to our wardrobe...h.wood.lips sent a full size lip shine(color) in hot pink...craziness, because I was just wanting to try a REALLY pink pout! Last but not least, the perfect way to enjoy the weekend in with Bath Melts(square package on the left) from Angel Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment