Thursday, September 13, 2012

Splurge vs Steal

If there is one thing that I love about Fall, it is BOOTS...OMGoodness, boots truly are my weakness and my closet is evidence of my insatiable desire! And this season is absolutely no exception! I have fallen head-over-heels(pun intended) for The Givenchey Sheath boot seen on starlets like LaLa Vasquez, Taraji  and Kim Kardashian(she has them in black and taupe...aww, drooling)!


Available in an array of colors and textures, I can't help but be drawn towards the neutral everyday colors...Taupe, Brown and Black Leather!


If your budget allows, you can step into the boots for a mere $1700 available here and here. These babies showcase a 4 3/4" covered wedge with a 16.5" shaft that will hit just below the knee.

Now, if you can't imagine yourself forgoing your mortgage payment on one single pair of shoes...regardless of the many wardrobe options you are envisioning at this very moment, then...


 I am sure that you will find the Report Waldron Women's Boot more feasible at a $80 available here, here and here(almost sold out).  I actually have these in Taupe and LOVE them...they run a little big, but you might prefer it that way for wearing thick socks. The leather is soft and supple while still maintaining its look. Once I slipped them on, my feet were in heaven because the hidden wedge isn't even noticeable. The shaft sits towards the bottom of my knee(I am vertically challenge, but love it!) and looks adorable if I do say so myself! I tried them on with a dress, skirt, and even a pair of shorts(worn with  opaque tights) and couldn't help but smile! Then, I paired them with my favorite pair of Citizen of Humanity skinny jeans and knew I had made a wise, but small investment because I am sure that these will be my go-to boots for everyday! These are quickly selling out(I am sure due to the some what similarity to the Givenchey boot), so you might want to grab a pair while you can!

Check out the video to see how they look on! 




No comments:

Post a Comment