Saturday, October 20, 2012

Reality vs Real

Let me start by saying this: I have an insatiable lust for boots...I am sure that it is a problem, but I don't intend on seeking out help anytime soon!

Whew, with that being said let's take a glance at my latest admiration seen here on Kim Kardashian(beige) and Debra Messing(black) and I wrote about them here...BEFORE on a similar Splurge/Steal entry... 
The Givenchy Sheath Boot available here for a mere $1695.
This amazingly designed boot is made of the softest and most supple of leathers while boasting an impressive 16.5" shaft and 4.75" self-covered wedge heel that is perfect for walking while looking fierce and savvy. Made in Italy, this lust worthy outfit maker has leather lining with an equally fabulous sole and padding on the insole for added comfort and wear. Available in an array of colors from black and beige to chocolate brown and and two-tone!  

...OMGoodness
Now, for the INSANELY comparable and budget friendly option...prepare yourself for the STEAL of a lifetime...No, your eyes are not deceiving you and No I didn't simply copy the exact same picture...below is the version that you and I have both been waiting on!

QAMRA Leather Wedged Heel Boots
In love with this must have boot, but not looking to spend your mortgage payment on one single item...even if you want to? Well, take a look at one of my favorite over-seas online boutiques for a strikingly...or should I say eerily similar and much more affordable option. The QAMRA Leather Wedged Heeled Boot , available at Jessica Buurman's online boutigue, is definitely the first cousin of the original because to the naked eye, there truly isn't much of a difference other than the vast price difference. This more budget friendly version is less than $200 and you if you sign-up for emails, you can get a 10% off code...I know, I know...AH-MAY-Z-ING deal, right? At the present, this beauty is available in black or here in red but a "little birdie" tells me that they will be available in brown and possibly beige very soon!

check back soon for my review








1 comment:

  1. I actually really like this...I also like the wedge...lol...

    ReplyDelete