Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Reality vs Real

Despite how hard I try, my desire for over sized bags is bananas! I probably shouldn't take all the blame considering I always end up holding "some one's" wallet and keys when we go out. Any who, my tote teaser of the moment is definitely the Celine Luggage tote seen on the arms of your favorite fashionistas like Nicole Richie, Kourt/Khloe/Kim Kardashian, and NeNe Leaks


If you don't see yourself forgoing nearly $3000 for the original Celine, but are in love with the style and design then you will fall hard for the CALIDA Luggage Bag from Jessica Buurman's online boutique for a less than $120 and if you sign up then you can grab  10% off code...now that's a deal you can't pass up!   Available in Blue, Beige, Black, Red, Pink, Yellow,
CALIDA Blue Luggage Bag - LargeCALIDA Beige Luggage Bag - Large

CALIDA Luggage Bag - LargeMy review coming soon

1 comment:

  1. yep, I don't know how to live without being able to bag everything I need, plus everything I might need, plus everything I want.

    ReplyDelete