Sunday, March 10, 2013

Biggie Smalls-Red Spikes

 
I'm Wearing:
Urban Outfitters Sweatshirt (here)
Forever 21 Faux Leather Pants(sold out)
Jessica Buurman shoes(these were actually my wedding shoes...;-)
Michael Kors Mid Size Gold Watch
Jared Jewelry Bracelets
Black Turban(local beauty supply store)
 
 
 
 
Last night was date night as we stepped out to hang with friends and listen to some good music. Trust, a good time was had by all...if only I could share with you all the pictures...lol! Any who, I definitely wanted to put my wedding shoes to use again and this was the perfect opportunity...nothing like an unexpected pop of color added to an all black outfit!!!
 
Until next time, thank your for visitng and stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment