Friday, March 22, 2013

Biker Boyfriend


I'm Wearing:
DuO Faux Leather Jacket (removed the sleeves)
Topshop Peplum Top
Citizen of Humanity Boyfriend Jeans (old gift)
Ellen Tracy Shoes (old)
Michael Kors Mid Size Gold Watch
ID Necklace (sorry, I can't remember where I bought it)





This morning was definitely all about being relaxed and comfortable! I had one of those mornings where I stepped into my closet and felt like I had absolutely no idea what I should wear or if I even had something worth putting on today(we've all had those "I have nothing to wear" days). Any who, I literally reached WAY back in the closet and this is what came out...nothing special, but it will do for today! Happy Friday!

Until next time, thanks for visiting and stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!





No comments:

Post a Comment