Thursday, March 21, 2013

Faux Leather Joggers

 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Target Pocket Tank(old)
SheInside Faux Leather Joggers
Dolce Vita Archer Sandals
Plated Necklace(so sorry, I can't remember from where)
Michael Kors Mid Size Gold Watch
Ray Ban sunnies
 
 
 
 
We were headed to meet friends for lunch(OMGoodness, we were so LATE...hence the aggravated look I'm giving...sorry) and I had to throw something on...Literally! So, I went with an uber casual and comfortable look in these faux leather joggers and flat sandals. Then I grabbed this necklace on the way out the door so I could feel like I at least looked half-way pulled together. This old tote was on the stairs, so it came with me simply to hold my wallet and jacket(I don't move without a jacket...I get cold easily).

 


No comments:

Post a Comment