Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Red, Black, White

Today was all about running late, so I didn't get a chance to switch my bag like I intended but I actually ending up liking the color combination!  Oh, did I mention that I was running late? Late mornings equal slick back ponytail and headband! I stopped by mom's house for a quick visit and had mom snap these pictures with my Sprint Galaxy cell phone...how'd they come out?
I'm wearing:
Forever 21 jacket (old)
Express kimono sleeve top (old)
Zara pants (old)
ShoeMint Lindsey shoes
Jessica Buurman bag
Until next time, thanks for visiting and stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy





2 comments:

  1. I love the black,whit, and red combo. The jacket is tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the black and white combo with a pop of color...so unexpected!

    ReplyDelete