Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Loving Lindsey





Since Today's Shoe Game(via my instagram) is the Lindsay by ShoeMint, I figured I would share my thoughts on this amazingly comfortable and stylishly savvy ankle strap stiletto! I definitely get weak for shoes and ever since falling for ShoeMint, every month provides a more and more insatiable desire for my own personal shoe closet!

One of this season's biggest shoe trends is the ankle strap and with the Lindsey, you get that and so much more! Available in black and white snake skin leather these beauties are AH-MAY-Z-ING! The peep toe adds a that bit of seduction that turns a "work" shoe into a WORK-IT shoe! Overall, this shoe is a MUST HAVE! And with white shoes making its marks along side the black and nude neutrals this season, I may just grap them in white as well!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by! Stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment