Wednesday, April 10, 2013

42 Screening

I'm Wearing:
Rachel Zoe Faux Fur Vest (here)
Target Blouse(old)
Express Jeans (old)
Nine West Over-the-Knee boots(old)
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
Tan and Gold Cuff bracelet(unseen)



Disclaimer: Wow, I didn't realize how bad the quality of these photos were until it was time to post them. LoL, low light, cloudy overcast, and night fall definitely do not make for the best posting pictures...smh
Last week, hubby and I had the pleasure of attending the pre-screening of the Jackie Robinson movie, "42"(you should definitely check it out on Friday...great date night movie) and since the weather had dropped I decided to give my faux fur and boots one last outing before the sweltering heat requires me to pack them away!  I usually carry a blanket with me to the movies because I am always cold, but this vest definitely kept me warm!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment