Wednesday, April 3, 2013

CutOut Heels and Drape Jacket

I'm Wearing:
Express Leggings(old)
Missioni Silk Blouse(old)
BB Dakota Drape Front Jacket(Macy's old)
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
Zara shoes(here)
Michael Kors Mid Size Gold Watch
Diamond Heart Pendent Necklace(gift)









For a casual work look I went with a flowy cream blouse over a pair of comfortable jeggings with back detailing(hard to tell from photos). To add a bit of shape, I went with a tan drape front and crop jacket. My absolute favorite bags are definitely my two Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bags that seem to just work for any occasion, so I grabbed this one and stepped into a pair of sick cut-out ankle strap shoes from Zara!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy







No comments:

Post a Comment