Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Time Sweatshirt


I'm Wearing:
Prabal Grung for Target Sweatshirt(sold out, but available here)
Citizen of Humanity Jeggings(here)
Steve Madden Fringe Wedges (sold out)
Invictus Watch
Jared Chain Bracelets





The weather is still unpredictable...hot in the morning to cool in the evening or cool in the morning to hot in the afternoon to raining in the evening...but I am definitely NOT complaining as the suffocating heat will be upon us soon enough! I nearly missed out on this Prabal Grung for Target sweatshirt until I, on a whim, search on eBay and there is was...ideal for tapping into the need of color this Spring while keeping me warm on this cloudy afternoon!  And these Steve Madden Wedges are amazingly comfortable and I have actually gotten so many compliments on them...I have them in another color as well so check back!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!




No comments:

Post a Comment