Friday, April 5, 2013

Flats Fever...For Today!

I'm Wearing:
Express Tuxedo Jacket(old)
Express Kimono Sleeve Blouse(old)
Gap Boyfriend Jeans(old0
Michael Kors Flats (old)
Michael Kors Mid Size Gold Watch
Jared's Chain Bracelets
Black and Gold Cuff Bracelet
Diamond Cluster Earrings(gift)







 
The weather seems to be quite moody these days and as if that wasn't enough, the rain sashayed right on in and left gloom in its aftermath. Needless to say, with rain in the forecast flats were a must...you will not catch me on YouTube slipping in my stilettos. As you know, I am not much of a flats kind of girl but for some reason Michael Kors flats seem to have some kind of comfortable and stylish power that makes me feel "okay" rocking flats every now and again!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!




No comments:

Post a Comment