Saturday, April 6, 2013

Stiletto Swagg and Sass

I'm Wearing:
Army Fatigue Shorts(bought as pants from Army Surplus)
Stiletto Swagg & Sass T-Shirt (here)
Michael Kors Over Sized Rose gold Watch
Pink and Gold Cuff Bracelet
Rose Gold Stud Earrings






If there is on thing that truly makes me smile it is the use of camouflage as a neutral staple piece for a casual outfit. I bought the camouflage pants a while back from a local Army Surplus store and on a whim decided I wanted to make them into shorts and this is the final product(smiling, now I am wanting pants again...I foresee a trip the Army Surplus in my near future...lol). For an informal brunch with an old friend, I paired my new short with one of my favorite t-shirts, these Jessica Buurman heels, an over sized watch and cuff bracelet!  What do you think?

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!





No comments:

Post a Comment