Friday, April 26, 2013

Orange and White

I'm Wearing:
H&M Sweater(old)
Old Navy Pocket Tee (here)
Citizen of Humanity Jeans (seen here)
Zara Heels (here)
Traci Lynn Necklace (here)
Michael Kors Watch
Gold Cuff Bracelet (c/o StyleHunters)
House of Dereon Sunnies (gift)
Gold Stud Earrings (gift)









The sun is shining just a little bit today, so I wanted to brighten up the start to an off weekend by making a change from dark to lighter colors. These CoH jeans are probably one of my favorite jeans and I wish they had made them in other colors...I definitely would have bought them all(I get it from my momma!)! And, these Zara High Heel Sandals are uber comfortable(I literally feel like I am wearing flats or nothing at all), true to size, and pretty sassy...if you were to ask me! You can never go wrong this a nude bag and from a few of my previous posts you can tell that this in heavy rotation these days!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!



No comments:

Post a Comment