Friday, April 12, 2013

ReVitaLift Beauty and Pampering

L'Oreal RivitaLift Miracle Blur

Glamour Magazine is always on top!



I'm Wearing:
Old Navy V-Neck Tee
ShoeMint Sandals
Gold Cuff c/o StyleHunters
Gold ID Necklace
Jared Chain Bracelets
Michael Kors Gold Watch






 Last weekend, I hosted a wonderful an intimate Beauty and Pampering Ladies Night In at my house courtesy of Glamour Magazine and L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother. The night included skin care and Make-Up conversation and trials, jewelry shopping(provided by Taneshia Jones of Traci Lynn Jewelry), wine, sweets, and great conversation!

For the evening, I chose to keep my look really simple...boyfriend jeans, t-shirt, and ankle strap sandals! When hanging around the house with your girlfriends, comfort is definitely a must!!!!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always, stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

Revita Lift Testimonies:

-"I've been using this product for two days and I must say I'm very pleased witht he results. I apply it right before I go to bed and it has silky texture. My face feels refreshed and very smooth in the mornings and I have the same feeling throughout the day. I'm very satisfied with this new product, I recomment it personally and I will continue using it."
-Cinthia Gomez

-"Thanks for letting me try this product.  It works nicely.  After applying the Miracle Blur, my face appears smoother.  It is also great to know that my skin is protected from the sun.  This is a product that I would definitely purchase."
-Rhonda Gray



 







No comments:

Post a Comment