Friday, April 12, 2013

All About The Jacket

I'm Wearing:
Zara Jacket (sold out) (similar)
Express Kimono Sleeve Blouse
Express Jeggings (similar) (similar)
Scarf(gift)
Ray Ban Aviator Sunnies (gift)
Micheal Kors Men's Silver Watch (gift)
Diamond Stud Earrings (gift) (options)






If you have the pleasure of enjoying the Houston weather these days, then I am sure that you completely understand the confused look on my face in these pictures. Considering by the time I had a chance to snap these, the weather had completely changed from the near freezing temps that woke me up in the morning...by mid-day to afternoon, big red was out and the rays were heating up! Needless to say, for the next few weeks, I am sure that you will definitely see a true mix of Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter outfits posted...don't be alarmed, I haven't gone crazy...it's the weather!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!




No comments:

Post a Comment