Saturday, June 22, 2013

White Haute Accents


I'm Wearing:
Old Navy Tank
Shorts & Shoes c/o Jessica Buurman
White Uber Clutch & Leather Cuff(Left wrist) c/o GiGi New York
Michael Kors Watch
Gold &Leather Cuff (right wrist)
Ray Ban Aviator Sunnies
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you had a much better weekend than me because I have been battling a fever and chills while still trying handle personal and professional business...I definitely fell off on quite a few things but I am back in bed(o much need rest and vitamin C) and will be right back at it in the morning for church and a hair shoot.
 
I'll admit, I wasn't completely sold(at first) on the concept of white shoes...but in no time, I have become completely sold! There is something crisp, clean, and HAUTE about ice white stilettos that adds a certain sass appeal to the most simplistic of outfits. And on this fire-y hot afternoon, I couldn't think of any better way to spice up these striped shorts and black tank than with these white heels from Jessica Buurman, white Uber Clutch and cuff from GiGi New York, and gold accents.
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I am back to bed for a few hours of rest before duty calls in the morning!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment