Saturday, July 6, 2013

Leopard And Lace-Up Sandals


I'm Wearing:
Forever 21 Crochet Romper (options) (option2) (option3)
Zara Leopard Lace-Up Sandals (available)
GiGi New York Uber Clutch in Magenta
Jared Jewelry Gold Chain Bracelets (options)
Black and Gold Cuff Bracelet
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today, I met up with a couple of girl friends for lunch and a much need catch up chat session. Even in the shade, temps are pretty grueling so I wanted to go with something easy and cool...this romper did the trick! I have been wanting to rock these leopard sandals for a minute and couldn't think of a better excuse to pull them off the shelf than to sass up this simple and comfy look! To add a pop...OK, and extra pop...of color, I carried this amazingly soft and functionally sized clutch by GiGi New York! Available in an array of colors, this clutch is ideal for just about any reason or occasion!
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!
 
Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment