Saturday, August 3, 2013

Casual Friday

I'm Wearing:
 
Target Racerback Tank (old)
American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans (old)
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
Jessica Buurman Shoes
GiGi New York Bangles
Diamond and Gold Tennis Bracelet (gift)
House of Dereon Sunnies


 


 
 
Happy Saturday Dolls!
On yesterday, I met with one of an amazing new designer to pick up a fierce maxi skirt(an order two more...smh) and a one of my oldest friends for a business lunch and a much need girl time chat sessions. Texas temps are definitely killer these days and called for a must-do casual look both for comfort and in order to keep cool! Needless to say, my boyfriend jeans more than give me life on days like these...especially when girl time takes you outside to enjoy the rarely felt breeze that was flowing. One of my all-time favorite bags is definitely me my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30(I have this one and the dark brown monogram...and working the white to round out my collection) because from day to night and travel to play, this is a MUST HAVE and a GO-TO fall back that is perfect for everything! :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment