Monday, August 12, 2013

Printed Pants...YES!

 
I'm Wearing:
Target Tank(old)
Zara Printed Trouser (old)(options)(options2)
(Bag/Shoes c/o of Jessica Buurman (options)
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
Invicta Bracelet (gift)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: Please excuse these camera photos...as it was definitely a long, but enjoyable, night out
 
On Friday, my black James Bond and I stepped out to celebrate a friend's birthday and I had been dying to wear these Zara printed trousers! Seriously, I am overly obsessed with printed pants and jogger trousers because not only are they the most comfortable thing ever...they are probably the easiest piece of clothing to style. From casual to dressy, you simply can't go wrong with a few pair for fall!. I paired these gorgeous pants with a simply white tank, nude heels and tan bag c/o Jessica Buurman. Needless to say, I truly enjoyed this simply outfit and had an amazing evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment