Sunday, September 8, 2013

Black and White and Red

I'm Wearing:
Old Navy Pocket Tee (old)
Old Navy Skirt (old)
The Limited Belt (old)
ShoeMint Shiva Ankle Strap Sandal (here)
Bag c/o GiGi New York
Tiffany & Co. Braclet (gift)
Diamond Hoop Earrings (gift)
Forever 21 Sunnies (old)


 
 
 


 
Happy Sunday! :-)
After a long week, in more ways than one, the best way to refuel is attending church with my own personal black James Bond(my hubby) and this week is no exception!
 
Lately, I have had a sincere obsession with black and white which is probably the chicest color combination ever because of the different accent colors you can pair them with. For today's service I accented with this wide wrap belt from The Limited that I absolutely adore. My second obsession(as of late) has been open toe-sandals and when these beauties arrived from ShoeMint, I squealed with excitement...there is just something sexy about how open-toe ankle strap sandals seem to elongate the leg and can take a simple look to the next level.
 
Have a blessed and productive week! :-)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment